Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
What is MA Homeowners insurance?
Homeowners coverage provides financial protection against loss due to theft, accidents, and disasters. A standard policy covers the structure(s) itself both, the contents of the structure, the loss of use of the home and the personal liability of the members of your family (including your pets).
The HO3 - Special Form will cover most causes of loss but there are some exceptions. Among the most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes and poor upkeep. Flood coverage can be purchased on a separate policy. Per the contract with the insurance company, the homeowner is responsible to maintain the property.
Why you need homeowners coverage
A homeowners policy provides financial protection for unexpected damage to your home or possessions. Chances are your home is your largest asset and a homeowners policy will help to ensure that you are 'made whole again' after a loss.
Things to consider
- Without insurance, if your home is destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you are left with nothing. A fire in your home may cause extensive damage. Here on the South Shore of Massachusetts, we don't often have to worry about wildfires but in more urban parts of the state, fires can spread to multiple properties very quickly.
- If a visitor to your home is injured, the liability and medical coverages may help pay the hospital bills.
- If you are a victim of theft, the policy will reimburse you for the items that were stolen (less your deductible). Careful though, there are special limits on certain items such as jewelry and firearms.
- If there is a mortgage on the home, the lender will require that you carry insurance.
- How much will it cost to rebuild the structure as it stands today? The replacement cost of your home is not tied to its market value. For more information on replacement cost, check out our blog post.
- What discounts are you eligible for? Available discounts include multi-policy, security system, and paperless discounts. You can save a significant amount of money by bundling your home and auto insurance.